Remember to update your forwarding address in UAccess so your tax paperwork can be mailed to your new address. If you have any general questions contact email@example.com
Academic Office - Room 108
- You will need to return grade computation sheets for all courses taught while employed with the Math Department, final exams for the past two (2) semesters, textbooks, solutions manuals, and calculators.
- If you have questions you should contact the academic office directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Office - Rooms 115, 117, 119
- You will need to settle any outstanding financial commitments, grants, reimbursements and other expenses with the business office.
- If you have questions you should contact the academic office directly at email@example.com
- You will receive an e-mail from the computing support office outlining any computer equipment that may have been checked out to you, which you should return directly to them.
- If you have questions you should contact them directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any building keys that have been assigned to you will need to be returned directly to the FM Key Desk.
- ENR2 gradpod keys should be left in the appropriate cabinet.
- Mailbox keys should be returned to the Head's Office, Room 109.